Anyways, here's episode 3's show notes-
- Jay went on about The Circle again. Some people may want him to stop doing that, but he isn't going to. He isn't particularly sorry about that either.
- This is the life-drawing class Jay goes to in Galway, Ireland.
- And this is Gord's one in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Jay mentioned his 100 Heads in 100 Days self-challenge. Here's the video, here are the blog posts.
- Gord mentioned Akira's Tetsuo Shima, Jay talked about the great and rather attractive artist, Rebecca Guay.
- Jay talked about the little comic that Gord wrote and he drew a bunch of years ago, called The Void.
- Jay pretty clearly talks too much and is fond of name dropping. He IS sorry about that.
Or you can go to our iTunes channel (be kind and subscribe, rate and comment!).
The music we used for the background in the intro is provided by Group_1
And don't forget to visit our Facebook page! We'll be having the poll we mention in the podcast in the coming couple of days, so go check it out and get voting on what you want us to draw.
We'll be back soon with episode 4 very soon. It's Jay's turn to pick a topic, and he's leaning toward talking MATERIALS. See you then (or, you know, sooner, if you come chat with us on FB....)